We are seeking an Audiologist in the Detroit, MI area who can help develop a growing organization. A large ENT outfit is seeking a proactive, capable and assertive audiologist to manage the audiology department within their multiple facilities and affiliated hearing aid centers!
A portion of the responsibilities include:
- Supervise a staff of 12+ audiologists and audiology assistants
- Oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Organize and conduct staff meetings
- Generate activities to increase revenue; e.g., internal and database marketing
- Provide instruction and counseling to clinical staff when they are faced with “challenging” patients and or clinical situations
- Maintain clinical responsibilities 20% of the time
- The candidate for this location must be licensed to dispense in Michigan and have experience as a Director of Audiology or owner. This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, a benefits package, and an opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
For further information on this opportunity, we’d prefer that you contact Hearing Healthcare Recruiters directly: careers@HearingHealthcareRecruiters.com with the position’s city and state identified. Also, please attach your resume (Word format) to expedite the process.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry.
Why work with Hearing Healthcare Recruiters?
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 100 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Let’s start the conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.658.8245 (Pacific Time Zone)